Blogtember Day 2: September 2
Friday, Sept. 2: Share a list of your current goals.
There are so many goals that I have accomplished or am working towards.
- Saying yes to more opportunities (within reason of course). I have often said no to many things and it has hindered me at making new friends, gaining new experiences, exploring new places, and missing connections with others.
- Decrease my use of social media and technology. I find that I am using my phone and checking Instagram way too much! It eats up my productivity time and face to face time with others.
- Exercise at least 3 times a week. This is a tough one for me but I have been sticking to it for the past month. It is hard to do after work but it’s got to get done. My ultimate goal is to do physical activity 4 days per week.
- Reading or working on a crossword puzzle every night instead of flopping in front of the T.V. Most shows are garbage and time wasters except for: The Walking Dead, House Hunters, Property Brothers, and of course the one and only Law and Order SVU (Favorite show ever!)
- Master a go to makeup routine. I am not one for makeup so this is a tough one for me but I will get their. I already got mascara and eye shadow worked out. Any beginner makeup tips just let me know in the comments!
- Stay positive by turning all my negative thoughts into positive ones. By nature I am a realist and a pessimist so it is truly difficult for me to be positive. I always air on the side of caution or negativity due to numerous things going wrong in my life. It is hard for me to find the happiness or positive thing
- Smile more 🙂 I am told that I do not do this enough and wind up having resting bitch face a lot. It is not intentional but it happens a lot. I am a really nice person I swear but sometimes that just happens.
- Remove toxic individuals from my life. Growing up I realize that there are people in the world who do not have my best interest at heart and are only friends with me to benefit themselves in some way. Those are the people that I need to cut ties with. On the other hand I have been friends for years with people that have not invested as much in the friendship as I have which makes it a one way street. I have gotten rid of some of those people but need to continue doing it to more of them to create a more peaceful and healthier life for me.
- Realize things happen for a reason and sometimes are meant to be. I am an overthinker and worrier. My mind is constantly pondering every decision I make and how it impacts me as well as what the outcome could be if I made another decision.
- End my problematic relationship with food. Basically I am a food addict to some extent. I am not fat but for health reason cannot continue to eat in the manner that I do. I constantly feel sluggish and tired all of the time because I am not eating nutritious choices throughout the day. My plan is o eat more fruits, vegetables, and natural alternatives for the crap that I am consuming now.
Let me know your Blogtember goals? Maybe we share some of the same ones!