This has been a fantastic music weekend and morning commute for me! It seriously felt like the radio was tuned into my mood and playing songs which reflected my feelings to a T. It was amazing and usually never happens. it was one of life’s funny coincidences and helped turned a bad day and mood around. So I present my favorite songs and albums of the past week!
- Hello: Adele
- My Sweet Summer: The Dirty Heads
- S.O.B: Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats
- Mama’s Broken Heart: Miranda Lambert
- Alone Together: Fall Out Boy
- Sugar, We’re Going Down: Fall Out Boy
- Dead Sea: The Lumineers
- Holland Road: Mumford & Sons
- Molecules: Atlas Genius
- I Write Sins Not Tragedies: Panic! at the Disco
- The Only Difference Between Martyrdom andSuicide is Press Coverage: Panic! at the Disco
- Wake Me Up When September Ends: Green Day
- Goodbye Earl: Dixie Chicks
- Only The Good Die Young: Billy Joel
- Mary’s Place: Bruce Springsteen
- Bat Out of Hell: Meatloaf
- Down by the RIver: Milky Chance
- I Love It : Icona Pop
- Don’t Stop Me Now: Queen
- 1985: Bowling for Soup
Albums I have been loving:
Eric Clapton Slowhand at 70: Live at the Royal Albert Hall
This album is amazing! I love it and have been listening to it non-stop! I wish I was there live to hear the performance. Go out and listen to songs off youtube or download the songs you will not regret it!
Typical, Typical I know but it is a well done album! Love it and her voice is so powerful and full of emotion!
BIlly Joel Live at Shea Stadium The Concert
Brings back memories! I was there during the Last Play at Shea concert with my family and it was fantastic. The concert signified the end of Shea Stadium it was torn town in about 2009. I was able to see so many artists. Just a great album!